Frances Tiafoe is an American professional tennis player. He is famous as the youngest Boy’s Single Champion in the history of the Orange Bowl. He won the competition in 2013 at a very early age of 15.
He started getting interested in the sport when he was just 4 years old. His father was the one who introduced him to the sport.
|Birthday||January 20, 1998|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||Constant Tiafoe and Alpina Kamara|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
10 Facts on Frances Tiafoe
- Frances Tiafoe was born in an African-American family on the fateful day of January 20, 1998. He is at the present age of 22 in the current year 2020.
- Frances won his first ATP title at Delray Beach in 2018. As of 2020, he is #64th in the ranking presented by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). He has scored 950 for this season so far.
- During his early days, Frances was coached by Misha Kouznetsov. Since 2015, he is officially being mentored by Wayne Ferreira Zack Evenden.
- As promulgated on InformationCradle, Frances Tiafoe is worth $4 Million USD according to its 2020 Net Worth estimation.
- Regarding his family, he was born to his parents Constant Tiafoe and Alpina Kamara. His father was a custodian at the Junior Tennis Champions Center (JTCC).
- Frances also has a twin brother Franklin Tiafoe who is also a fellow Tennis player. He played as a college athlete at Salisbury University.
- Frances is not married but he is reportedly dating his current girlfriend Ayan Broomfield who plays for the UCLA Bruins.
- We can also learn about Frances in great detail on his Wikipedia page.
- According to his Wiki profile, the young athlete stands at a height of massive 6 feet 2 inches.
- He also has a massive social media following. Frances has an official Instagram account @bigfoe1998 and is verified on Twitter @FTiafoe as well.